I can’t define what is love



It is a funny fact that sometimes when one is asked about the reason to fall in love, the answer is a wrinkle forehead.
Forgive me for my shallow thought, but I am sure that till now, no one is able to define love in a single sentence which is agreed by the universe. However, almost all know internally how it feels and looks like when one is in love. Me too.
 * * *
 When you are in love, you lower your voice volume.
 When you are in love, you hide your worst and show your best.
 When you are in love, you smile frequently.
 When you are in love, you cry over small things
 When you are in love, you are upset quite often.
 When you are in love, your first priority becomes second.
 When you are in love, you compromise.
 When you are in love, you sacrifice
 When you are in love, your jealousy chart increases.
 When you are in love, your phone bill is a sky high.
 When you are in love, you do stupid things.
 When you are in love, your heart beats faster.
 When you are in love, you share.
 When you are in love, you grow.
 When you are in love, you are two in one, just like shampoo.

Forgive me for my shallow thought but even after elaborating so many conditions happening when I am in love, I still can`t define love. But, I am happy enough. I can feel love. No need to define.


 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“ Kekuasaan dan Pemberdayaan dalam Organisasi “

Teori Komunikasi Massa

NEGOSIASI